Netek IR systems
Netek manufactures tailor-made solutions to fulfil customers needs, servicing industries that require drying, curing, heating and softening.
A cleaner way to the future
Netek IR System A/S is a company with competences within development and sales of products which use gas driven (gas, LPG) CIR (Catalytic Infrared Radiation) technology.
The gas fired CIR technology can be used for various kinds of surface treatments within many industries which need drying, curing, heating, de-icing and softening of plastic materials, VOC emission removal and many other purposes.
Advantages of catalytic infrared drying:
- Quick drying time – 70 – 80% reduction compared with conventional systems
- Energy cost reduction of up to 80%
- Reduction of CO2 emissions of up to 70%
- Reduction of VOC emissions of up to 70%
- Reducing space requirement with 60 – 90%
- Quick changing from water based to e.g. solvent borne lacquer (less than 5 min.)
- Very flexible and fast installation
- CE marked